Low Fade Haircuts For Curls
Welcome to our blog post on low fade haircuts for curls! If you have curly hair and are looking for a trendy and stylish haircut, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will explore the low fade haircut, provide a list of popular styles, and give you tips on how to style them to achieve the best results.
What is a Low Fade Haircut?
A low fade haircut is a popular choice among men with curly hair. It involves gradually tapering the hair on the sides and back, creating a seamless transition from the longer hair on top to the shorter hair on the sides. The fade starts low near the ears and gradually fades out towards the neckline, giving a clean and polished look.
For a visual tutorial on how to cut and style a low fade with curls, click here.
Popular Low Fade Haircuts for Curls
1. Low Skin Fade with Curls
This style features a low fade that blends into the skin, creating a sharp and defined look. The longer curly hair on top adds volume and texture, resulting in a stylish and modern appearance.
2. Low Taper Fade with Curly Quiff
A low taper fade is perfect for those who want a more subtle fade. Pair it with a curly quiff on top for a sophisticated and trendy look. Use a curl-enhancing product to define and accentuate your curls.
3. Low Fade with Curly Afro
This hairstyle combines a low fade with a curly afro for a bold and statement-making look. The contrast between the short sides and the voluminous curls on top creates a stylish and eye-catching appearance.
4. Low Bald Fade with Curly Mohawk
If you want an edgier look, consider a low bald fade with a curly mohawk. This style features shaved sides that gradually blend into the longer, curly hair on top, creating a unique and daring hairstyle.
How to Style a Low Fade Haircut for Curls
Now that you’ve chosen your desired low fade haircut, it’s time to learn how to style it for optimal results. Here are some tips:
- Start with clean and conditioned hair. Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner specifically designed for curly hair to keep your curls healthy and defined.
- Apply a curl-enhancing product to damp hair to define and enhance your curls. Scrunch your hair gently to encourage curl formation.
- Use a diffuser attachment when blow-drying your hair to minimize frizz and preserve your natural curls.
- For added volume and texture, consider using a styling product like a texturizing spray or a sea salt spray.
- To maintain your low fade and keep it looking sharp, visit your barber for regular touch-ups.
- Experiment with different hairstyles to find the one that suits your personal style and preferences best.
A low fade haircut for curls is a versatile and stylish choice that can suit various hair lengths and personal styles. By opting for a low fade, you can maintain the length and volume of your curly hair while adding a modern and polished touch. Remember to choose a style that complements your face shape and hair texture, and don’t be afraid to experiment with different products and styling techniques to achieve the desired look. We hope this article has provided you with the information you need to rock a low fade haircut for curls with confidence!
For more information about men’s hairstyles, click here.